Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699 Answers: If you are a puzzle solver and love Crossword puzzles, then you will definitely love Guardian Cryptic Crossword. If you have trouble getting Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699 Answers, don’t worry, this is the right place you landed. You can get the Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699 Answers here on our page from the article below.
Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699
Guardian Cryptic Crossword is a very popular crossword puzzle in which you will undoubtedly have a good time while also keeping your brain fresh with all of the interesting crossword clues found on The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzles each day. As you could see below are all today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Daily Puzzle questions with answers. If you’re looking for the Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699 Answers, look at the answers to the question in the section below.
Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699 Answers
The answers for Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699 with question is listed below. The answers are given here for both downwards and across puzzles.
1. Princess with three siblings, mostly appropriate
2. Vengeful group that is wrapped in winter clothing
3. Dreadful older phony that’s more than two-faced
4. Happy girl with 26 13 across, person I’m addressing second
5. Namely, he gets excited about marriage
6. So-called essayist creating role of princess after
7. Gun covering almost 26 members of fraternity
8. Half of device for storing data in binder
13. English writer upset about first letter from Greece — or a later one
15. Following mass movement, tries terms — as in US
16. Plenty of time to muse
18. Names of two girls sharing mother in this part of France
19. One daughter being what makes her who she is
22. Kitchen device that, for a writer, is often dear?
23. It’s different in a car, if it has a horn
24. Painting turned up after century, source of inspiration for historian
25. King Edward the humorist
27. Like pie, or a piece of cake
9. Branch of medicine in a US city set a record for foreign money?
10. Unhurried passage of old vessel on lake
11. One of a trio of writers in the family omitting pairs of leading characters
12. Account swallowed by public editor exaggerated, in part
13. See 26
14. Divine female’s initially extremely bad repute
17. King sheltering solitary hopeless person
19. Bad way to start my statement of intent
20. One inhabiting island, part of Asia Minor
21. Period in which monarch managed to create order
22. Herb in duck and orange concoction
24. Dessert, possibly Russian, in US city
26, 13. Eg 25’s issue in play
28. Financial support part of UK turned over for part of Asia
29. Cricketer’s family? They embodied youth, beauty, and elegance
Guardian Cryptic Crossword
Every weekday, the Guardian publishes a cryptic crossword. A cryptic crossword is a crossword puzzle with a word puzzle as each clue. Cryptic crosswords are especially popular in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, the Netherlands, and various Commonwealth countries, including Australia, Canada, India, Kenya, Malta, New Zealand, and South Africa, where they originated. In the United Kingdom, cryptic crossword creators are known as “setters,” while in the United States, they are known as “constructors.”
There are two types of cryptic crossword puzzles: basic cryptics, in which each clue answer is entered normally into the diagram, and “themed” or “variety” cryptics, in which some or all of the answers must be altered before entering, usually in accordance with a hidden pattern or rule that the solver must discover.
- Cryptic crossword No 28
- guardian cryptic crossword
- Guardian Cryptic crossword Answers
Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699 Answers: FAQs
You can get the Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 28699 Answers from the article above.
ANNE is the answer for Princess with three siblings, mostly appropriate.
FURIES is the answer for Vengeful group that is wrapped in winter clothing.
POLYHEDRON is the answer for Dreadful older phony that’s more than two-faced.
JOYOUS is the answer for Happy girl with 26 13 across, person I’m addressing second.
HYMENEAL is the answer for Namely, he gets excited about marriage.