Apply Online for IOCL Recruitment 2022 Candidates can view the most up-to-date IOCL Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at iocl.com recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 online application form and online process at IOCL official website iocl.com.
IOCL Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
1. Post Name: Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice
2. No. of Post: 570
3. Prescribed Qualification/Eligibility Criteria:
a. For Discipline Codes 101- Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
b. For Discipline Codes 102- Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
c. For Discipline Codes 103 – Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
d. For Discipline Codes 104 – Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
e. For Discipline Codes105-Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
f. For Discipline Codes 106-Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
g. For Discipline Codes 107 – Trade Apprentice(Fitter) – Regular Full time ITI (Fitter) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
h. For Discipline Codes 108- Trade Apprentice(Electrician) – Regular Full time ITI (Electrician) recognized by NCVT / SCVT
I. For Discipline Codes 109- Trade Apprentice(Electronics Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Electronics Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT
j. For Discipline Codes 110- Trade Apprentice(Instrument Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Instrument Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT
4. Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 Months
IOCL Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Age LimitMinimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2022 (Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for positions reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC(Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
1. Xth std/SSLC /Matriculation certificate /marksheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth
2. Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI/ Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering (as applicable)
3. Caste certificate if applicable
4. Signature in black ink.
5. Recent colour passport size photograph
6. Candidate to register themselves as an Apprentice with RDAT/BOAT /NSDC through the Government portal.
7. Candidate should have a PAN Card.
8. Candidate should have an Aadhar Card
9. Candidate should have a bank account& cheque book with their names printed.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application. The link for applying online is www.rectt.in
2. Before applying, candidates are advised to register themselves with their concerned Board and obtain their respective enrolment numbers.
a) Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx OR as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
b) Candidates for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
3. If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
4. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date. 5. All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com
6. Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to online written test shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
7. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com ONLY.
8. Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
9. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI /Degree/ Diploma in Engineering examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
10. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable to criminal prosecution. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
11. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
12. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
13. Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
14. Mere selection in online written examination or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
15. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
IOCL Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Selection Procedure
1. The Selection process would consist of online mode of Written Examination. The Online Written Test will comprise of 100 questions and shall be of 90 minutes duration & would mainly comprise of objective type multiple choice (MCQ’s) questions. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English &Hindi.
2. The Online written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:- Trade Apprentice Accountant:
a. Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
b. Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
c. Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
3. Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics):
a. Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
b. Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
c. Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
d. Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in Online written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard / parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments / modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice
IOCL Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 How to Apply for Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Vacancies
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-Apprenticeships Engagement of Technical and NonTechnical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division) – 2022. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
2. The online application has to be submitted through the link www.rectt.in
3. After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth(Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/SMS for downloading admit card for the online written test.
4. Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
5. Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application:15.02.2022
6. Date of Please note that any change in date of the Online Written Examination or the City will be intimated through the IOCL website. Hence candidates are advised to regularly check the website for any updates
7. The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile number which must be valid for at least 1 year as all future communications with candidates will take place through email/SMS alerts. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number and keep checking their e-mail /SMS messages as all future communications including communication to download admit cards for Online written test etc. shall be sent only through e-mail/SMS alerts.
8. All the candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online application form as candidates must mention their application number and date of birth for downloading admit cards from the website www.iocl.com(Careers->Apprenticeships->Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)- 2022.
9. Verification of Document:
The verification of the original documents shall be done for shortlisted candidates. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of verification:
a) Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
b) Latest Caste certificate by reserved category candidates in the Performa prescribed by the Govt and issued by Competent Authority only.
c) For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate (not more than 6 months old) in the Performa prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM NO.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993.
d) Certificate from the Institute stating that the candidate has pursued through regular mode and the year of passing.
e) Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets of ITI (NCVT) /Graduation/Diploma in Engineering.
f) Final ITI (NCVT) Certificate /Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering Certificate issued by the respective Board / Authority.
g) Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly, such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.