Will Elden Ring have New Game Plus – Elden Ring was released recently, Elden Ring does have a new game plus mode and gamers have gone crazy over it, Elden ring offers a lot of replay value with six different endings. So will have New Game+ is something that has recently popped up. Read on to get all the info on Will Elden Ring have New Game Plus!
Elden Ring is a FromSoftware-developed action role-playing game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game was created in partnership with fantasy novelist George R. R. Martin, who contributed setting material. On February 25, 2022, it was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. Elden Ring was critically acclaimed and is one of the most well-received games of all time. It earned a lot of praise for its open-world design and enhancements to the Souls formula. The game has six different endings, so fans want to know more about the New Game Plus feature. Scroll down to learn more about this!
Will Elden Ring have New Game Plus?
New Game Plus is an unlockable video game mode in some games that allows the player to start a new game after finishing it at least once, with additional features not usually available in a first playthrough, or where certain aspects of the completed game affect the newly started game, such as keeping in new game items or experience gained in the first playthrough. “Replay mode,” “remorting,” “challenge mode,” and “New Game Ex” are all terms used to describe New Game Plus. Elden Ring has this feature as well. Scroll down to learn more about the game!
Elden Ring New Game Plus
The main point is that after fighting the final bosses and doing final acts to obtain one of the Elden Ring Endings, you’ll be given the option of starting NG+ straight immediately or not.
- If you choose to start New Game Plus right away, you’ll be redirected to a brand-new save, with the exceptions listed below.
- You’d be thrown back into The Lands Between as they were immediately before you took on the last fight if you chose to delay. When you’re ready, head to the Site of Grace in Roundtable Hold and select the ‘Begin Journey 2’ option to begin your new game, carrying over all of your previous progress.
Please note that if you delay New Game Plus is that you won’t be able to use it to see the other Elden Ring endings; once you’ve seen one, the door to the ultimate boss arenas is sealed off for this ‘Journey,’ or game. You can’t basically replay the game’s ending without starting again.
Elden Ring New Game Plus Features
Listed below are all the things that will carry over when you start a new game,
- Weapons, Armor, Magic, Talismans, and Consumable Items.
- Weapon and summon upgrade levels.
- Standard consumables include Crafting & Upgrade materials.
- Your character level and your chosen stat attribute level upgrades.
- Boss Remembrance Items.
- Gestures and other similar unlocks.
- Crafting upgrade items like Cookbooks.
- Your Flask Level and Flask upgrades.
- Spirit Ashes Summon Calling Bell, and the ability to Summon Torrent.
- Your choice of starting class will continue to be acknowledged as your starting point.
- Your Keepsake.
Even though you’ll have to rediscover Sites of Grace to fast travel to those areas again, the map fragments you’ve found and any discovered locations on the map remain in place. If you plan ahead, you can use map markers manually set by the player to leave reminders of critical spots that aren’t automatically marked for your next play-through.
Things that don’t Carry Over in New Game Plus
Listed below are the things that don’t carry over in NG+,
- Great Runes obtained from Elden Ring’s great bosses will be revoked and must be earned and powered up again before being used.
- Keys and other objects that allow you to progress through the game will be gone. The Glintstone Key for Raya Lucaria Academy and the objects that allow the Lift of Dectus and Lift of Rold to function, both of which open up new places, are examples of this.
- Areas unlocked using Swordstone Keys, teleporters unlocked with the Imbued Sword Key, or riddles unlocked will be closed and require reopening.
- Any uncovered Sites of Grace will be deleted from your Map, and you’ll have to Touch Grace at each once again.
- Bell Bearings given to the Two Maiden Husks NPC shop in Roundtable Hold will be reset, and you will have to acquire them again. NPCs who drop them, on the other hand, will be revived.
- As previously stated, all NPCs’ status will be reset – those that perished will resurrect, and Side Quest progress will be reset as well. Any aggression from NPCs will be eliminated.
- When you start your NG+, the power of the Frenzied Flame is gone from you if you chose the Lord of Frenzied Flame ending.
- You won’t be able to respec until you’ve unlocked the locations and defeated the bosses required to do so; if you want to respec, do so first.
- does elden ring have new game plus?
- is there new game plus in elden ring?
Will Elden Ring Have New Game Plus?: FAQs
The game is developed by FromSoftware.
Hidetaka Miyazaki is the director of the game.
The game was released on 25 February 2022.
It belongs to the action RPG genre.
Yes, the game is available on PS4.
No, the game is not free to play.